21 Laws of Leadership in the Bible: Learning to Lead from the Men and Women of Scripture
John was happy to let them in on his secret: everything he knew about leadership he learned from the Bible. Not only is the Bible the greatest book ever written, but it is the greatest leadership book ever written. Everything you could ever want to learn about leadership-vision, purpose, strategy, communication, attitude, encouragement, mentoring, follow-through-can be found in the pages of God's Word.
In this twenty-one lesson study, John guides you through the same bedrock Scriptures that have formed the basis of his life's work. Each lesson includes:
- The Definition of the Law: a brief description and introduction to the Law
- Case Studies: Three Biblical Studies-including leaders such as Moses, Joshua, David, Elijah, Esther, Mary, Paul, and Jesus-that reveal and illustrate the Law
- Study Questions: reflection and application questions to help you dig into the stories of the men and women in Scripture and learn from them
- Leadership Insight and Reflection: questions to help you assess and improve your own leadership skills
- Taking Action: practical takeaways and direction to help you incorporate each lesson into your daily life
- Group Discussion Questions: questions to help you learn and process the Bible study material with other like-minded people who want to grow in leadership
Leadership is for everyone because every person who accepts Christ is called to influence others. So learn from the best leaders who ever lived-the men and women in the Bible.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review