Active Learning Atlas for Kenya Secondary Schools
In what ways is this Active Learning Atlas different to many other atlases? This Atlas provides
- Much-needed explanations of key map skills concepts;
- a wide range of activities that are clearly graded for each form level of difficulty and syllabus content:
- many opportunities to students and teachers to develop and practise essential map skills, as well as critical thinking, problem-solving and enquiry skills.
This Atlas is the ONLY one in the market which Is accompanied by a Teacher's Guide. This Guide gives teachers
- how to guidelines on the teaching of map skills — such as how to draw and read maps and how to use and learn from photos — and on teaching with atlases In general,
- background Information on the importance of map skills. and on how to use the Atlas;
- lesson plans, as well as other suggestions, for teachers to help students to develop map skills;
- answers to the activities in the Atlas, and some tips on how to do the activities.
This product does not have any reviews yet - be the first to write one.
You may also like