Biology Today Form 2 (OUP)
Biology Today is a new series in biology specially designed to fully meet the objectives of the biology syllabus for secondary schools. The series has been developed by a team of teachers with vast experience in teaching and examining biology.
Biology Today Student's Book 2:
• Has been written in a simple language that is easy to understand.
• Is highly illustrated to assist the student to understand concepts easily.
• Highlights new developments in biology to bring the learner up-to-date with the most recent discoveries and developments in the subject.
• Contains well-designed practical activities to enable the student carry out practical activities successfully and make accurate references.
• Contains full-colour photographs to expose the student to the study of specimens through photographs.
• Contains exciting and inspirational stories about pioneer scientists.
• Includes an examination guide at the end of every topic to help the student relate the content in the topic to an examination scenario.
An Answer Book for each level is also available.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review