Cambridge Global English 3
- ISBN: 9781107613836
- SKU: 2010101001902
Part of the new CAMBRIDGE Global English series, a six-level course following the Cambridge Primary English as a Second Language Curriculum Framework.
This Activity Book provides additional practice activities to consolidate language skills and content material introduced in Learners Book. Nine units correspond with the topics, texts and language input of Learners Book with each lesson of the Learner's Book supported by two pages in the Activity Book.
Learning is reinforced through activities clearly framed within the 'I can' objectives of the course, opportunities for personalisation and creative work and a higher level of challenge to support differentiation. Each unit in the Activity Book ends with a quiz, offering more in depth assessment for learners.
Author: Caroline Linse and Elly SchottmanDownload Sample PagesFeatures
- This Resource
- Mapped lesson by lesson to Learner's Book.
- Writing tips give useful reminders to help with writing.
- 'Word boxes' highlight key vocabulary
- Made up of 9 themes of 6 individual lessons
- Follow the curriculum developed for Cambridge International Examinations by Cambridge English Language Assessment; the world’s leaders in qualifications for learners and teachers of English.
- Mapped to CEFR with defined learning outcomes help teachers track progress
- Incorporate learning strategies for basic language learning and developing learner’s critical thinking skills
- Focus on developing learners conversational and academic English
- Provide grammatical support and explanations to further support ESL learners and teachers
- Promote an enquiry-based approach with features such as “The big question” at the start of every unit
- Offer a range of activities provided to suit different levels of ability
- Include authentic listening and reading texts included with factual and fictional extracts, dialogue and poetry from around the world
- Written by experienced authors who are experts in young learner teaching methodology and / or are practising teachers and teacher-trainers
This product does not have any reviews yet - be the first to write one.