Cambridge Primary English Stage 6 Learner's Book
- ISBN: 9781107628663
- SKU: 2010101002556
This colourful Learner’s Book includes the following features. Nine thematic units on exciting topics to engage young learners. Activities encourage learners to actively explore, use and apply their core listening, speaking, reading and writing skills through individual, pair and group work. Lively international fiction, non-fiction and poetry texts which form the basis for teaching reading and writing skills. Language focus boxes throughout which help to teach and reinforce grammar points.
- Contains nine thematic units on exciting topics to engage young learners./
- Provides structured, cumulative lessons to cover all objectives in the Cambridge Primary English curriculum framework.
- Individual, paired and group activities, including role-play and presentations, promote creativity and critical thinking.
- Contains a carefully selected range of international fiction, non-fiction and poetry texts suited to the age and Stage of the learners.
- Contains self- and peer-assessment opportunities in every unit, including How did I do? boxes and a final unit round up activity covering key teachings.
- Includes Spelling activities at the end of the book that can be used for separate or integrated spelling lessons. Icons in the nine units indicate opportunities to use the spelling activities within the main teaching sessions.
- Includes a helpful language Toolkit for learners to use for revision and reference. It contains tables, lists and reminders covering both language and literature work.
- Contains Language focus boxes to teach and reinforce grammar points, and Did you know? boxes providing interesting information and opportunities for further research.
- Includes tip boxes and word boxes with helpful advice and vocabulary for completing the activities.
- A friendly duck mascot appears throughout giving useful examples and advice.
This product does not have any reviews yet - be the first to write one.