EAEP Fun With Language Activities PP2 (Appr)
Fun with Language Activities Pre-Primary 2 Pupil's Book is a comprehensive course based on the new Competency-Based Curriculum, 2018 for Pre-Primary schools. This course has been developed to enable learners to apply the listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in their daily use of language. This Pre-Primary 2 book is presented in a simple manner. Learners at this level will enjoy using it. Here, the teacher becomes a facilitator of learning and not simply a source of knowledge.
The key features of this book include:
• A simple approach to language and presentation that is easy to follow.
• Relevant, well-drawn full-colour illustrations that are exciting to the children.
• A variety of competency-based learner-centred activities that help the learners to develop a wide range of skills.
• Suggestions for parents and guardians to be involved in the continuous learning process at home.
• Songs, poems and games that help the learners to understand the content within this book.
• Indoor and outdoor activities that learners do in pairs and in groups as they help each other to learn.
The book has an accompanying Teacher's Guide. The author is an English Language teacher with vast experience.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review