EAEP Super Minds Mathematics Trs guide Grade 5
This Teacher's Guide comprehensively explains the content in Super Minds Mathematics Activities Grade 5 Learner's Book.
The key features of this Teacher's Guide include:
• A comprehensive introduction that covers the following areas:
- Description of the features of the competency-based curriculum.
- Explanation of child-centred learning.
- Detailed sample scheme of work, lesson plan, and record of work.
- Suggestions on teaching learners with special needs.
• Introduction and detailed notes for the teacher in each sub-strand.
• Elaborate teaching and learning steps for the various concepts.
• Adequate assessment tools in addition to assessment rubrics.
• A description of the competencies expected to be developed in each sub-strand.
• Well-defined relationship between each sub-strand and PCIs in society.
• Answers to all questions in the Learner's Book.
The authors of this book are teachers with long-standing experience in teaching mathematics.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review