Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Psychology
- ISBN: 9781292182773
- SKU: 2010121000034
Pearson's resources are designed to be simple, inclusive and inspiring. Using a 'key question' approach, such as 'How does your memory work? and 'How do others affect you?, this Student Book explores areas of human behavior and allows you to relate them to your own experiences. It covers all the topics, theories and studies you will need to know for your exams and brings them to life by encouraging you to carry out practical experiments and investigations.
Key features of the Student Book include:
• in-depth coverage of all compulsory and optional topics
• strengths and weaknesses of theories and crudes which are clearly presented to support analysis and evaluation of key topics
• preparing for your exam' sections, which provide lots of guidance and examples to help you develop the skills you need for your written exams
• 'Exam style questions' and Exam tips, which give you practice at answering the kinds of questions you might find in the exams
• 'Apply it' features to help you apply theories or concepts you have leamed to a specific task or question
• 'Try it' features to develop your research and investigative skills
• 'Maths tips' to develop your confidence in applying maths skills
• 'Psychology in action' features which set topics in context and help you to understand their wider relevance.
This product does not have any reviews yet - be the first to write one.
You may also like
by PimentelKES 1,550