Edexcel International GCSE (9-1) Maths A Book 2
- ISBN: 9780435183059
- SKU: 2010117001582
Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) Mathematics A prepares students for the new 2016 International GCSE (9–1) Mathematics A specification. Together, Student Books 1 and 2 provide comprehensive coverage of the Higher Tier specification. This book, which includes access to the eBook, is designed to provide students with the best preparation possible for the examination:
- Written by highly experienced International GCSE Mathematics teachers and authors David Turner and Ian Potts
- Integrated exam practice throughout, with differentiated revision exercises, exam practice and learning summary sections
- Signposted transferable skills
- Integrated Pearson Progression Scale
- Reviewed by a language specialist to ensure the book is written in a clear and accessible style for students whose first language may not be English
- Glossary of key Mathematics terminology, along with full answers included in the back of the book
- Free eBook included
- Interactive practice activities and teacher support provided online as part of Pearson’s ActiveLearn Digital Service.
+ Free shipping*
This product does not have any reviews yet - be the first to write one.