Everyday Hygiene & Nutrition Activities Teachers Guide Grade1
Everyday Hygiene and Nutrition Activities is a new series for the new competency-based curriculum. It is specially written to provide practical experiences that equip learners with the basic knowledge. skills and attitudes that promote a happy and healthy lifestyle. The books in the series provide a range of activities that learners will find exciting and motivating. The activities are aimed at enabling learners to acquire the core competences, values. and pertinent and contemporary issues (PCIs).
This Teacher's Guide has a wealth of practical activities for developing the core competences in learners. It supports teachers by offering:
- a detailed introduction to the new competency-based curriculum
- comprehensive teaching guidelines/lesson development for the lessons
- a detailed work schedule to help the teacher pace the lessons
- a sample lesson presentation to assist the teacher to plan the lessons
- helpful hints on class management. group work and differentiated learning
- detailed assessment assistance.
Together. the Learner's Book and the Teacher's Guide provide learners and teachers with all they need to succeed in the new competency-based curriculum.
Oxford, your companion for success!
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review