Growing in Christ CRE Activities Teachers Guide Grade 3
The Growing in Christ competency-based series is specially written to provide practical experiences that will build the learners' knowledge and understanding of the Christian faith, as well as equip them with values. skills and attitudes that will assist them live well with self and others. Books in this series provide a range of activities that learners will find exciting and motivating. The activities are aimed at acquisition of the core competences and values as well as an appreciation of pertinent and contemporary issues. The Teachers' Guide has a wealth of information and guidelines to enable the teacher guide the learners in developing the core competences. It supports teachers by offering the following:
• A detailed introduction to the New Competency-based Curriculum.
• Sample schemes of work and lesson plan to assist the teacher to plan the lessons.
• A detailed explanation of the content and activities to be covered in each lesson.
• Suggestions for extra activities.
• Answers. explanations and rubrics for assessment.
• Helpful hints on class management. group work and differentiated learning.
Together. the Learner's Book and the Teacher's Guide provide learners and teachers with all they need to succeed in the New Competency-based Curriculum.
Oxford. your choice for success!
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review