Hodder Cambridge Primary English Activity Book A Foundation Stage (Hodder)
by Ruth Price
Inspire learners with a fun write-in activity book, to consolidate learning and provide practice of key communication, language, and literacy skills and concepts.
- Ensure coverage of the Early Years Foundation Stage Early Learning Goals in Communication, Language and Literacy over 6 units, with activities suitable for use at home or in an Early Years setting
- Encourage independent learning and celebrate progress with a self-assessment chart.
- Inspire creativity with space to write and record ideas on every page.
- Support the concepts covered in Reading Book A Fiction, Reading Book A Non-fiction, and the Teacher's Pack
- Prepare learners for their first primary year with progression built-in to support and underpin the Cambridge Primary English Stage 1 curriculum.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review