Hodder Cambridge Primary Maths Workbook 6
Consolidate learning through questions designed to deepen conceptual understanding.
- is ideal for independent practice, homework or extension activities
- builds on concepts introduced in the lesson through the Learner’s Book
- integrates opportunities for problem solving and reasoning throughout
- deepens learners’ understanding through variation and intelligent practice.
About Hodder Cambridge Primary Mathematics
This series is built on best practice teaching methods and provides full coverage of the Cambridge Primary Mathematics curriculum framework for Stages 1-6.
Available for each Cambridge Primary stage:
- Learner's Book
- Teacher’s Pack
- Digital Resource Pack CD-ROM