Hodder Cambridge Primary Science Learner's Book 4
Hodder Cambridge Primary Science is a complete course supporting the Cambridge Primary Science curriculum framework.
Each Learner’s Book includes a wide range of activities and investigations, followed by self and peer assessment to ensure that learners master the ideas and skills of the objectives.
- simple explanations of the five areas of scientific enquiry in the science mastery approach.
- step-by-step instructions to help learners plan their own investigations
- key scientific words
- activities designed to build on learners’ knowledge, skills and understanding
- question prompts to encourage independent thinking about the concept
- investigations to test ideas about the concept (learner-led and modelled)
- Challenge activities to practise and extend
- practice tests at the end of each chapter for summative assessment purposes
- self-assessment activities at the end of each unit.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review