How to Write better Compositions Lvl 3 (Storymoja)
by Story Moja
LEARN 10 STEPSTOWRITINGA GOOD COMPOSITION.
Information, examples and practise assignments are provided in this book!
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
1. Find out the topic or title or prompt for the assignment. Ask if you do not understand it.
2. Find out which type of essay or genre of story you are expected to write.
3. Pre-write to generate ideas organise your thoughts, and come up with a structure or plot.
WHILE YOU WRITE
4. refer to your pre-written notes.
5. Use the Smart Composition Tools taught in this book as you write.
6. Do not worry about being right or wrong as you write. Your best effort is good enough
7. Use good handwriting. You want your wonderful words to be read!
AFTER YOU WRITE
8. Read your composition and revise what you have written to improve the order and completeness of your composition.
9. Read your composition again and edit your work. Edit by checking your handwriting, grammar, punctuation, spelling and quality of words.