International Computing for Lower Secondary Student's Book Stage 7
by Siobhan Matthewson, Margaret Debbadi
The course covers the requirements of the national curriculum for England and is mapped to the Level 2 CSTA K-12 Computer Science Standards and the Cambridge Assessment International Education Digital Literacy Framework for Stages 7-9.
- Ensure progression, with a clear pathway of skill steps building on previous experience and knowledge.
- Recap and activate students' prior knowledge and skills with Do you remember? panels.
- Demonstrate and practice new concepts and skills with Learn and Practice activities.
- Broaden knowledge and understanding with Go further activities that apply skills and concepts in different contexts.
- Introduce more challenging skills and activities with Challenge yourself! tasks.
- Allow students to demonstrate their knowledge and skills creatively with the engaging end-of-unit projects.
- Develop computational thinking with panels throughout the activities.
- Provide clear guidance on e-safety with a strong focus throughout.
- Clear progression for students going on to study IGCSE Computer Science and IGCSE Information Technology.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review