KCPE Distinction Simplified Maths Std 8
K.C.P.E. DISTINCTION SIMPLIFIED MATHEMATICS for standard 8 is a topical revision book specifically for learners who are about to sit for K.C.P.E. Specifically this book enables
- Learners to have a clean knowledge of common Mathematics concepts
- Enhance specific mathematical facts learned, understood and apply their principles in solving questions in mathematics.
The main features in this book include:
- Topically prepared, analyzed originally set K.C.P.E. challenging questions and their depth of difficulties according to the current revised syllabus.
- Selected mixed exercises for quick revision.
- Model K.C.P.E. practice papers.
- Formulae at the end of exercise for easy reference.
- Marking scheme / answers to all questions to help the leaner confirm his/her Working.
The 4 optional choices given are challenging in similar format as set in K.C.P.E. This DISTINCTION-SIMPLIFIED book therefore reinforces the basic mathematical concepts and skills learned that are pertinent to enabling the candidate be more ready for any challenging topics in K.C.P.E. It is my sincere hope that the learner will get this revision book helpful that will enable the pupil to add value to his/ her work.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review