Longhorn IRE Activities Grade 2
Longhorn IRE activities Grade 2 Learner’s Book, is the first competency-based book to be developed. This book categorically follows the New Competence-based Curriculum.
This book actively engages the learner in class, in the school, at home, at the Mosque and elsewhere in the society. The learner freely and easily interacts with the book.
This book comprehensively covers all the strands and sub-strands highlighted in the Grade 2 syllabus. It also has some unique features such as:
- Individual, pair and group learning activities in all strands.
- Nasheeds and Qur’an quotes that enable the learner to easily understand the sub-stands being taught.
- Pertinent and contemporary issues in an interactive and learner-friendly manner.
- Full-colour illustrations, photographs and an attractive design to make the book appealing.
- Summary notes in various concepts in the different strands.
Accompanying this Activity Book is a comprehensive Teacher’s Guide with competence-based Teaching Guidelines and assessment techniques.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review