Longhorn Psychomotor and Creative Activities Pre-Primary 2 Teachers Guide (Approved)
Longhorn Psychomotor and Creative Activities for Pre-Primary 2 Teacher's Guide is a unique book specifically designed to guide pre-primary level teachers to implement the new competency-based curriculum for pre-primary Environmental Activities education.
• provides clearly stated specific learning outcomes at the start of each sub-strand;
• presents the suggested learning experiences in six areas: introduction of the sub-strand, whole class activities, small group activities, learner's book activities, conclusion and suggested assessment;
• provides hints on how to link the Psychomotor and Creative Activities to other activity areas;
• guides the teacher on how to help learners to develop the core competences, build pertinent and contemporary issues and acquire values;
• provides useful guidelines in content interpretation and application to make learning of Psychomotor and Creative activities interesting and enjoyable;
• enhances learning of Psychomotor and Creative Activities through suggested teaching and learning activities and resources;
• provides the necessary hints on how to handle children with special needs;
• provides guidance in evaluation of learners through the suggested assessment rubrics.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review