Longman Biology 11-14 (Longman Science 11 to 14)
- ISBN: 9781408231104
- SKU: 2010105000141
This new edition of Longman Biology 11-14 is specifically designed to motivate your more able pupils with flexible material that reflects the way you teach. The new edition of this well-established series has been updated to provide the best possible preparation for GCSE - whether GCSE or IGCSE - as well as now satisfying the new KS3 Programme of Study.
How Science Works sections have been specifically designed to prepare pupils for the skills they will be expected to demonstrate on their GCSE courses. These are clearly designated so that teachers can introduce as little or as much HSW as suits their curriculum for this age range. The pupil book contains:
- an in-depth approach to the content
- a suitable level of text for able pupils, set in an engaging modern design
- end of chapter summaries and LOTS of questions, including 'Quick Checks', to reinforce and consolidate concepts
- new 'How Science Works' sections that focus on developing skills and placing science in real-world contexts
- an Investigation section to help pupils plan and undertake scientific investigations plus a model investigation and answer for additional guidance
- a glossary to develop pupils' scientific knowledge and use of vocabulary.
This product does not have any reviews yet - be the first to write one.
You may also like