Moran Beginning Music Learner's Book Grade 5 (Approved)
Beginning Music is a course developed to meet the requirements of the Competency-Based Curriculum.
The course has been prepared after in-depth research to enable learners to acquire the necessary knowledge, skills, values, and attitudes. It has plenty of activities that stimulate learning, nurture learners' skills, competencies, and talents, make the learning process enjoyable and instill values and attitudes specified in the curriculum design.
- Encourages the use of learning materials from the learner's immediate environment thus giving the learner an opportunity to appreciate the environment
- Has a variety of activities that enable learners to explore and learn
- Covers all the specific learning outcomes in the curriculum design
- Has activities that integrate the core competencies, values, and pertinent and contemporary issues
- Has activities that encourage parental involvement in the learning process
- Has activities that encourage learners to nurture their talent in music Has activities that enable learners to appreciate and improve their community.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review