Moran First steps Mathematical Activ PP2Trs (Appr)
First Steps Mathematical Activities is a competency based course developed to equip the learners with necessary competences, skills, values and knowledge geared towards developing the learner in all aspects. The course employs an inquiry based approach to learning in all activities which equips learners with skills and the quest to learn and discover on their own.
- Encourages the use of learning materials from the learner’s immediate environment thus giving the learner an opportunity to learn
- Has a variety of activities which enable learners to explore and learn
- Covers all the outcomes in the syllabus
- Has activities which integrate the core competences, values and pertinent and contemporary issues
- Has activities to encourage parental involvement in the learning of the children
- Has activities that enable learners to appreciate and improve their community.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review