Moran Skills in English Activities GD3 Trs (Appr)
Skills in English is a complete English course developed in line with the Competence-Based Curriculum.
The course offers the teachers appropriate content, information, skills, approaches, and competences necessary for teaching English as a learning area and as a language of communication.
The course has been prepared after in-depth research and presented in a manner that stimutates teaching and learning.
- Encourages the use of learning materials from the immediate environment thus giving the teacher an opportunity to teach from what the learners already know
- Has a variety of activities which enable the teacher to explore and teach
- Covers all the outcomes in the syllabus
- Has activities which integrate the core competences, values and pertinent and contemporary issues
- Has activities to encourage parental involvement in the learning
- Has activities that enhance community service learning
- Has activities which enhance literacy and communication skills.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review