Moran Skills in English Learner's Book Grade 5 (Approved)
This is a complete English course developed in line with the Competency-Based Curriculum. It offers appropriate skills, knowledge, values, and attitudes necessary for learning English as a learning area and as a language of communication.
The text is presented in a manner that stimulates learning. It employs an inquiry-based approach to learning in all activities which equips a learner with the necessary competences, skills, and the quest to learn and discover.
• Encourages learning from known to unknown
• Uses teaching and learning resources available in the learner's immediate environment
• Involves the learner in activities that stimulate curiosity compelling him or her to explore and discover
• Covers all the learning outcomes in the curriculum design
• Integrates core competences, values, attitudes, and pertinent and contemporary issues
• Involves parents or guardians in the learning process
• Inspires the learner to develop the spirit of volunteerism towards improving the community
• Facilitates acquisition of the four language skills through practical problem-solving activities
• Utilises digital literacy to give the learner deeper understanding and relatable content.
Average rating: 4
from 1 review
0 five star reviews
1 four star review
0 three star reviews
0 two star reviews
0 one star reviews
John reviewed on 18 Aug 2021
Just as I ordered, though it took a little bit longer to deliver, but there was clear communication as to why the delays happened. Well packed, and thank you for the good service. My girl is happy now, in her studies and I am a happy parent. I'm going to keep shopping with you guys, thank you again.