Moran Skills in English Literacy Activit GD1 (Appr
Literacy Activities in English is a complete English Literacy course developed in line with the Competency Based Curriculum. The course offers the learners appropriate skills, knowledge, values and attitudes necessary for learning English Literacy as a learning area and as a pillar to acquiring literacy. The text is presented in a manner that stimulates learning. The course has been prepared after in-depth research. It employs an inquiry based approach to learning in all activities which equips learners with the necessary competences, skills and the quest to learn and discover on their own.
- Encourages the use of learning materials from the learner’s immediate environment thus giving the learner an opportunity to learn from what they already know
- Has a variety of activities which enable learners to learn and explore
- Covers all the specific learning outcomes in the syllabus
- Has activities which integrate the core competences, values and pertinent and contemporary issues
- Has activities to encourage parents to get involved in the learning of their children
- Has activities that enable learners to appreciate and improve their community
- Has activities which enhance literacy and communication skills.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review