MTP Agriculture Learner's Grade 4 (Approved)
By the end of upper primary, the learner should be able to:
1. Participate actively in agricultural activities for environmental conservation.
2. Use scarce agricultural resources through innovative practices to contribute towards food security.
3. Rear small domestic animals as a profitable agricultural enterprise for self-sustainability and economic development.
4. Apply technological skills, digital and media resources to enhance sustainable agricultural practices.
5. Appreciate agriculture as a worthy niche for hobby, career development, further education and training.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review