MTP Art and Craft Learner's Grade 5 (Approved)
• Express feelings, ideas, emotions, and experiences through picture-making activities for self expression.
• Appreciate and apply creative techniques used in indigenous Kenyan crafts within their social context and cultures.
• Apply environmental conservation values of re-use and recycle of materials for creative purposes.
• Create Artworks, to share their ideas, thoughts, feelings, and experiences for learning and enjoyment.
• Use technology as a learning tool to explore creative ideas in the process of making artwork.
• Develop self-confidence and sense of achievement through making and responding to artworks of self and others.
• Apply appropriate presentation and exhibition skills in enhancement of their 2D and 3D artworks.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review