MTP Environmental Activities Grade 1 (Approved)
This is an integrated Learning area comprising of Science, Social and Agricultural Activities.
The learner will acquire knowledge, skills, values and attitudes leading to competency that will enable exploration of the environment for enjoyment, learning and problem solving. The competencies will form basis for concepts to be acquired at higher levels of learning for sustainable development.
After use of this book, the learner will be able to;
- Practice proper sanitation and safety precautions to limit risks to self, others and the environment.
- Demonstrate appropriate values, attitudes and practices for sustainable interactions.
- Apply acquired competencies in solving environmental challenges for sustainable development.
- Appreciate the country’s rich, diverse environmental resources and cultural heritage for harmonious living.
- Communicate environmental friendly messages through technological, verbal and non-verbal modes for conservation, improvement and protection of the environment.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review