My Revision Notes: OCR GCSE (9–1) Media Studies
- SKU: 9781510426405
This is an eBook that you can download electronically
Exam board: OCR
Subject: Media Studies
First teaching: September 2017
First exams: Summer 2019
Target success in OCR GCSE (9-1) Media Studies with this proven formula for effective, structured revision. Clear guidance is combined with exam-style questions and practical tips to create a revision guide that students can rely on to review, strengthen and test their knowledge and skills.
With My Revision Notes every student can:
- Plan and manage a successful revision programme using the topic-by-topic planner
- Practise the enquiry, critical thinking and analytical skills they need, with 'Test yourself' questions and answers for Papers 1 and 2
- Understand what the examiner is looking for by comparing answers to sample student responses with commentary from experienced Media Studies teachers
- Improve exam technique through expert tips, exam preparation advice and examples of typical mistakes to avoid
- Revise, remember and accurately use key terms with definitions alongside the text for quick and easy reference
- Feel confident undertaking the non-exam assessment (NEA), using a checklist for the 'Creating media' production task
When you buy an ebook from TBC, you will be given a code to download your purchase from our ebook partner Snapplify. After you have redeemed the code and associated it with a Snapplify account, you'll need to download Snapplify Reader to read your ebooks. The free Snapplify Reader app works across iOS, Android, Chrome OS, Windows and macOS; on tablets and mobile devices, as well as on desktop PCs and Apple Macs.
This product does not have any reviews yet - be the first to write one.