One Planet Knowing God CRE Learner's GD5 (Approved)
Knowing God Christian Religious Education (CRE) series by One Planet Publishing & Media Services Ltd fully covers the requirements of the new Competency-Based Curriculum (CBC) for Christian Religious Education (CRE) in primary schools. Each book in this series is creatively written to promote the development of key competences, skills, and attitudes and enhance the acquisition of knowledge outlined in the curriculum designs. Knowing God Christian Religious Education (CRE) Learner's Book for Grade 5 has the following unique features:
- Discussion points with key inquiry questions at the beginning of every sub-strand to guide learning
- A Bible reading section that guides learners to acquire knowledge of the Bible and appreciate lessons derived from Bible readings.
- Variety of learner-centered Activities that deliver a rich learning experience thus making learning interesting and meaningful.
- Home activity section with varied activities that promote parental engagement as learners learn more about concepts from their parents, guardians, and other family members.
- Summary sections that provide key points on the concepts learnt.
- Self-reflection and Peer reflection activities to promote self and peer assessment by learners.
- An Imagine section that guides learners to appreciate the need to apply what they learn.
- An I promise section that stimulates a positive attitude and guides learners to commit themselves to positive behaviour change.
- An Assessment section with varied assessment tools at the end of every sub-strand.
- Community activity section with varied activities that guide learners to apply what they learn in school in their community.
Each Learner's Book in the series is accompanied by a Teacher's Guide.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review