Overwhelmed by demands on your time? Baffled by the sheer volume of data?
You're not alone. Even the smartest mind can't beat the organized mind - when we're unable to make sense of it all, our creativity plummets, our decision-making suffers and we grow absent-minded. Nowadays, we drown under emails, forever juggle six tasks at once and try to make complex decisions ever more quickly. This is information overload.
Using a combination of academic research and examples from daily life, Daniel Levitin explains how to take back control of your life, from healthcare to online dating to raising kids, showing that the secret to success is always organization. You'll discover life-changing facts about:
- How to make the most of your brain's daily processing limit
- Why pressing Send or clicking Like are addictive
- Why daydreaming is your brain at its most productive
- What the most successful people keep in their drawer
- Why multitasking is a bad way to do nearly everything
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review