OUP Growing in Christ CRE Grade 5 Learner's (Approved)
Growing in Christ Christian Religious Education Learner's Book, Grade 5
The Growing in Christ series is specially written to provide practical experiences that will build the learners' knowledge and understanding of the Christian faith, as well as equip them with values, skills, and attitudes that will assist them to live well with self and others. Books in the series have a wide range of activities that learners will find exciting and motivating. The activities are aimed at the acquisition and appreciation of the core competencies, values, and pertinent and contemporary issues.
Growing in Christ CRE Learner's Book Grade 5 provides:
• Content that is structured according to the curriculum design.
• Activities that present real-life situations where learners can solve problems through creativity and critical thinking.
• Bible reading sections that present activities on selected Bible verses.
• School activities that enhance learning outside of the classroom, but within the school community.
• Home and community activities that enhance learning at home and in the community.
• Fun spots that make learning fun and exciting through songs, poems, and much more.
A Teacher's Guide is available for each Learner's Book in the series.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review