OUP New Progressive English Grade 4 (Approved)
New Progressive Primary English Activities is a series specially written to provide practical experiences that support acquisition of language skills for the new Competency Based Curriculum. Books in the series provide a range of activities that learners will find exciting and motivating. The activities are aimed at acquisition of the core competencies, values, and pertinent and contemporary issues (PCIs).
The Learner’s Book ensures coverage of the new Competency Based Curriculum by providing:
* Units that are structured according to strands and sub-strands as outlined in the curriculum.
* An integration of the four language skills - listening, speaking, reading and writing.
* Real-life situations where learners can apply creativity and critical - thinking skills in solving everyday problems.
* Numerous learner-centred activities through which the learners engage in teamwork and communication.
* Application sections (More reading, Have fun, Challenge) that allow learning to take place in and out of class.
* Activities aimed at integrating the use of digital technologies in learning thereby enabling the learners to acquire digital literacy skills.