OUP New Progressive Primary English Activities Teachers Guide - Grade 3
Teacher's Guide - Grade 3
New Progressive Primary English Activities is a series specially written to provide ion of language skills for the new
competency-based curriculum. Books in the series provide a range of activities that learners will find exciting and motivating. The activities are aimed at acquisition of the core competences, values, and pertinent and contemporary issues (PCIs). The Teacher's Guide has a wealth of practical activities for developing competences in learners. It supports teachers by offering the following:
- A detailed introduction to the new competency-based curriculum.
- A detailed work schedule to help the teacher pace the lessons.
- A sample lesson presentation to assist the teacher to plan the lessons.
- Helpful hints on class management, groupwork and differentiated learning.
- Detailed formative assessment assistance.
Together, the Learner's Book and the Teacher's Guide provide learners and petency-based curriculum.
Oxford, your companion for success!
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review