OUP Our Lives Today Environmental GD1 Trs (Appr)
Our Lives Today Environmental Activities is a series specially written to provide practical experiences that support the acquisition of science. social studies and agriculture skills for the new competency-based curriculum. Books in the series have a range of activities that learners will find exciting and motivating. The activities are aimed at the acquisition of the core competencies, values, and pertinent and contemporary issues (PC I s). Our Lives Today Environmental Activities Grade One provides:
- Topics that are structured according to the strands and sub-strands as outlined in the new competency-based curriculum.
- Activities that present real-life situations where learners can solve problems through creativity and critical thinking.
- Group activities that facilitate learning by discovery through teamwork and collaboration.
- Take home activities that enhance learning at home and in the community.
- Fun spots that make learning fun and exciting through songs, poems. puzzles and much more.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review