Pearson Edexcel International GCSE (9-1) History: Development of Dictatorship: Germany, 1918–45 Student Book
- ISBN: 9780435185381
- SKU: 2010114000337
Providing comprehensive coverage of the 2017 syllabus, our brand-new Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) History resources have been written by a team of highly experienced History teachers, examiners and authors, and are designed to supply students with the best possible preparation for the examination:
- each Student Book provides free access to an ActiveBook, a digital version of the Student Book, which can be accessed online, anytime, anywhere, supporting learning beyond the classroom
- chapters are mapped closely to the specification to provide comprehensive coverage
- learning is embedded with exercises, source materials and exam practice throughout
- transferable skills, needed for progression into higher education and employment, are signposted allowing students to understand and engage with the skills they’re gaining
- our Progress and Assess (formerly Pearson Progression Services) allows quick and easy formative assessment of student progress, linked to guidance on how to personalise learning solutions
- glossary of key History terminology
- teacher support materials available online.
This product does not have any reviews yet - be the first to write one.