Pebeo 832350/837350 Acry. ST.HV 100ml Rich gold
- ACRYLIC PAINTING FOR ALL: This classic acrylic is ideal for beginner students who want to achieve beautiful,
- professional results without breaking the bank and is also suitable for professional artists who work with large pictorial surfaces.
- SATIN MATTE FINISHES: Thick and satin, Studio Fine Acrylic keeps the imprint of the brush or paint knife. The rich, bright colours of Pebeo Acrylic Paint can be diluted in water (producing a change in consistency) or in Bindex Brilliant Studio Acrylics binder to maintain the fluid consistency of the acrylic.
- EASY TO USE: No more paint waste thanks to its hyper-ergonomic "flip-top" cap. On your paint palette or directly on your creation, handle your acrylic paint can as precisely as your brush. Clearly identify the different colours with its transparent plastic jar that allows the shades to shine through perfectly.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY LIQUID ACRYLIC PAINTING: The formulation of Pébéo acrylic paint is guaranteed free of heavy metals. Enjoy our range of paints while preserving the environment.
- THE ADVANTAGES OF ACRYLIC: Pébéo made its mark on acrylic history by inventing plastic tube packaging with the Studio Acrylics brand in 1992. Today, acrylic paint remains the most widely used contemporary paint for its ease of dilution with water, its rapid drying time and its resistance to ageing.
Average rating: 5
from 1 review
1 five star review
0 four star reviews
0 three star reviews
0 two star reviews
0 one star reviews
Caroline Lucas reviewed on 17 May 2022
Great quality, great price. Better pigment concentration than most other brands. Highly recommend