Pebeo Vitrail 45ml Parma 050-033
Pébéo's Vitrail is applied with a brush to all carefully degreased transparent surfaces : glass, acetate, polyester, plexiglas. The 26 "antique" Vitrail colours are dense and very transparent. The decorated surface has good hardness and resists to gentle washing with cold water. To imitate stained glass, use with Pébéo's Cernes Relief outliners. They are applied directly from the tube with nozzle before applying the Vitrail colours. The Vitrail colours may also be used with bowl technique. Objects decorated with Vitrail colours are intended for decorative purposes only and should not be considered for practical usage. Always clean brushes thoroughly with white spirit or odourless mineral spirit, then rinse with soapy water.
- Transparent, intense and very bright colours. Solvent based, ready to use. Good lightfastness. Use with the cerne relief.
- Colour mixability : Colours can be mixed together.
- 1 hour to the touch, completely dry after 8 hours. Drying times can vary depending on the thickness of the application, and the temperature and humidity of the room where the product is applied.
- Glass, polyester, acetate...
- Odourless mineral spirit or white spirit.
- Transparent colours.
- Caring (decorated surfaces) : After drying, the colour bears a light wash without soaking. Resistant to glass cleaner. Objects decorated with Vitrail colours are intended for decorative purposes only and should not be considered for practical usage.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review