Pebeo Vitrail Opale 45ml Pewter 050-047
Pebeos Vitrail Opale colours are solvent based colours. They are dense, opalescent, intensely luminous and very bright / high gloss colours and have good lightfastness. The colours can be mixed together.
The Vitrail Opale colours come in a range of 10 colours in 45 ml bottles. There are 9 Cerne Relief Outliners in 20 ml Tubes to be used with these colours. Odourless mineral spirits and the thinner designed specifically for Pebeo Vitrail colours are ideal thinners for use with these colours.
- Solvent based, dense, opalescent, intensely luminous and very bright / high gloss colours; Colour - Pewter, Bottle of 45 ml; Lightfastness (Excellent Lightfastness)
- Pebeo Vitrail Opale colours are ready to use colours with Cerne Relief Outliners on degreased transparent surfaces like glass, acetate & plexiglass; Can be used with bath technique to create marbled effects; Painted objects are for decorative purposes only and should not be used for utilitarian purposes; Dries in 2 hours to touch and 10 hours completely; Dried objects can be washed lightly with cold water and are resistant to glass cleaner
- Pebeo Vitrail Opale colours are also ideal to be used for Pebeo Mixed Media Techniques with Fantasy Moon & Prisme, Pebeo Studio Acrylics, Gedeo & Glazing Resins and mirror effect leaves on canvas, metal, mirror, paper, plastics, glass, ceramics & more; Wait a minimum of 7 days before applying the coat of Resin over completely dry mixed media colours
- Use brushes, sponge and droppers to apply the colours or simply drip, spatter and pour them directly from the bottle in thick or thin layers. For more accurate results an applicator bottle with or without a Minerva tip can be used
- Always clean brushes thoroughly with white spirit or odourless mineral spirit or Generals Brush Cleaners & Preservers, then rinse with soapy water after and before using them with Pebeo Vitrail colours
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review