Pebeo Vitrail Opale 45ml Warm Gold 050-048
Pebeo’s Vitrail Opale colours are solvent based, dense, opalescent, intensely luminous, intermixable and very bright colours and have good lightfastness. They come in 10 colours in 45 ml and 9 Cerne Relief Outliners in 20 ml Tubes. Odourless mineral spirits and the Vitrail Lightening Medium are ideal thinners.
Glass Painting - Ready to use colours on all carefully degreased transparent surfaces like glass, acetate, polyester and Plexiglas. The decorated surface is resistant to gentle washing with cold water and window cleaner. Pebeo Cerne Relief outliners can be used directly from the tube before applying the Vitrail Opale colours. Use with the bath technique for marbled effects. Objects decorated with Vitrail Opale colours are for decorative purposes only and should not be used for utilitarian purposes. The colours require 2 hours for drying to touch and completely dry after 10 hours. Drying times vary on thickness of application, temperature and humidity.
Mixed Media - Stir the paint with a wooden stick prior to application to obtain a homogeneous fluid colour. Do not shake. Vitrail Opale colours, when combined with Fantasy Moon & Fantasy Prisme create magnificent contrasting effects. Vitrail can be used over Studio Acrylic colours and mediums, with Gedeo Resins and Mirror Effect Metal Leaf. Wait a minimum of 7 days before adding a coat of resin over completely dry colours. Add Vitrail colours to clear Gedeo Crystal Resin to create brightly coloured casting resins. Use Pebeo Cerne Relief to create outlines to contain and delineate the Vitrail colours. Vitrail can be applied on glass, canvas, metal, mirror, plastics, paper and more.
General Tips - Use brushes or droppers to apply the colours in thick or thin layers. Always clean brushes thoroughly with odourless mineral spirit, then rinse with soapy water after and before use.
- Solvent based, dense, opalescent, intensely luminous and very bright / high gloss colours; Colour - Warm Gold, Bottle of 45 ml; Lightfastness - *** (Excellent Lightfastness)
- Pebeo Vitrail Opale colours are ready to use colours with Cerne Relief Outliners on degreased transparent surfaces like glass, acetate & plexiglass; Can be used with bath technique to create marbled effects; Painted objects are for decorative purposes only and should not be used for utilitarian purposes; Dries in 2 hours to touch and 10 hours completely; Dried objects can be washed lightly with cold water and are resistant to glass cleaner
- Pebeo Vitrail Opale colours are also ideal to be used for Pebeo Mixed Media Techniques with Fantasy Moon & Prisme, Pebeo Studio Acrylics, Gedeo & Glazing Resins and mirror effect leaves on canvas, metal, mirror, paper, plastics, glass, ceramics & more; Wait a minimum of 7 days before applying the coat of Resin over completely dry mixed media colours
- Use brushes, sponge and droppers to apply the colours or simply drip, spatter and pour them directly from the bottle in thick or thin layers. For more accurate results an applicator bottle with or without a Minerva tip can be used
- Always clean brushes thoroughly with white spirit or odourless mineral spirit or General’s Brush Cleaners & Preservers, then rinse with soapy water after and before using them with Pebeo Vitrail colour
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review