Pebeo W.colour H/Pan Ivory black 300027
Pebeo Aquarelle Fine Watercolours are transparent, bright and deep, easy to thin, interminable watercolours that perfectly meet the requirements of the watercolour lover & amateur watercolourist. It is made from ground pigments and Arabic gum and offers a balanced range for use on watercolour paper or cardboard. The colours provide a depth of tone and transparency that is retained when dry. Pebeo's fine Watercolour range has been designed in the tradition of Pebeo watercolour.
Pebeo Aquarelle Fine Watercolour is available in 28 colours in half pans, Half-Pan Sets and 12 ML Tube Sets.
Apply Pebeo Watercolour Aquarelle Fine using a brush onto your drawing. Wait for a few minutes to let the painting dry depending on the dilution of the colours and weight/gsm of the paper. Clean the brushes with water before and after use.
- Colour - Ivory Black; Lightfastness - ***/I (Excellent); Transparent; Pigment - PBk7 PY111; Half Pan
- Bright & Deep Watercolours; Richly Pigmented; Ground Pigment with Arabic Gum; They can be mixed together; Perfectly meet the requirements of Watercolour Lovers & Amateur Watercolourists
- For use on Watercolour Paper or Cardboard; Dilute with Water; Easy to Thin; Colours provide a depth of tone & transparency that is retained when dry
- Dries in a few minutes depending on the dilution & paperweight / gsm
- Clean the brushes/palettes with water before & after use
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review