Skills in English for Primary Schools 4 (Book four)
- ISBN: 2010101002113
- SKU: 2010101002113
Skills in English is a complete primary English course developed in line with the primary English syllabus.The course offers the learner the appropriate content, information and skills necessary for learning of English as a subject and as a language of communication.The course has been prepared after in-depth research in order to enable the learner acquire necessary knowledge and competences. The course covers the entire syllabus exhaustively. Similarly, all the language skills have been presented in a manner that stimulates learning and language practice. The following approaches have been presented:
- Listening and speaking activities that enhance language development, retention and usage have been presented.
- Reading skills have been developed logically and gradually to enhance reading and comprehension abilities of the learner. The reading texts aim at developing both the learner's language and reading skills.The passages in the course tackle topical issues and the learner is given an opportunity to express his or her views about these issues.
- The course develops the learner's language by presenting new content at various levels.The vocabulary, grammar and language structures are taught and learnt both in isolation and as integrated content.The pupil learns these functions by participating in stimulating activities and exercises.
- Language practice platform encourages the learner to participate in active learning exhibited through oral performance.
- The writing section helps the learner to acquire skills in expressing themselves through writing.
- Further practice section has been skilfully developed to enable the learner apply the language skills and experiences learnt in their environments.
- The course has varied practice exercises and activities that enhance individual and group learning.
This product does not have any reviews yet - be the first to write one.
You may also like
by KLBKES 555