Spotlight CRE Activities GD 3 Trs (Appr)
Spotlight CRE Activities Teacher’s Guide Grade 3 has been uniquely designed to greatly benefit the teacher in handling the New Curricutum Grade 3 CRE Activities. It guides the teacher to comprehensively cover the Grade 3 CRE Activities Curriculum Design as per the Competency-based Curriculum introduced by the Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) in 2017. It is presented in a clear, simple and precise language that makes teaching and learning both stimulating and interesting.
Key Features of the Guide:
* Covers all the Curriculum Design's themes, sub-themes and learning outcomes of the Grade 3 Competency-based Curriculum.
* Relevant tearning experiences are stated for all learning activities within the level of the learners.
* Suggested teaching and learning steps are included for all concepts and competences as per curriculum demands.
* Encourages authentic and realistic understanding of concepts by suggested use of practical and group work activities with real life examples.
* Suggests instructional materials that are related to learner's environment.
* Guides the teacher in ways of using ICT devices to make learning enjoyable.
* Suggests relevant assessment modes for all activities and feasible guidance on practical activities.
* Suggested teaching and learning methods use learner-centred, discovery-based and inquiry-based approaches to enhance development of concepts, core competences, values and PCls.
* Provides approaches per sub-theme to cater for different learning abilities including slow and fast learners, as well as learners with special education needs following regular schooling.
* All answers have been provided for all assessment tools from the Learner’s Book.
* A Learner's Book is available for this title.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review