Spotlight English Learner's Book Grade 5 (Approved)
Spotlight English Learner's Book Grade 5 has been uniquely designed to greatly benefit Grade 5 learners in handling the Grade 5 English Curriculum. It comprehensively covers Grade 5 English Curriculum Design as per the Competency-Based Curriculum. It is presented in a clear, simple, and precise language that makes learning interesting.
Key features of the book:
• Covers all the strands, sub-strands, and learning outcomes of the English Grade 5 Competency-Based Curriculum Design.
• Relevant learning experiences are provided in form of activities within the level of the learners.
• All the four language skills, concepts, and competencies are addressed as per curriculum demands. Encourages learner-centred learning approaches by use of practical and group-work activities with examples.
• Attractive full-colour illustrations are used to clarify language concepts.
• Develops concepts by using learner's environment and real-life experiences to foster skills, attitudes, and values in learners.
• Numerous and relevant Assessment Activities have been carefully developed per language skill.
• Review tasks and sum-it-up activities are provided for each strand for formative assessment.
• Learner-centred approaches, discovery-based, and inquiry-based activities have been applied to develop concepts, core competencies, values, and Pertinent and Contemporary Issues (PCls).
• A Teacher's Guide is available for this title.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review