Spotlight Environmental Activities GD3 Trs (Appr)
Spotlight Environmental Activities Teacher's Guide Grade 3 has been uniquely designed to greatly help in the teaching of new curriculum in Grade Three. It guides the teacher in syllabus coverage for the Competency-Based Curriculum introduced by the Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) in 2017. It is presented in a clear, simple and precise language that makes learning stimulating and interesting.
Key Features of the Book
- Covers alt the New Curriculum strands, sub-strands and learning outcomes of the Grade 3 Competency-Based Curriculum. :
- Helps the teacher in understanding environmental concepts using various techniques such as Outdoor Activities (nature walk), Field visit, Colour me activities, puzzles, songs, poems, story telling, invitation of guests and group work activities with relevant examples.
- Embodies learner-centred and discovery based approaches that will assist in teaching and learning.
- Specific steps in the infusion of technological devices to make learning easier and enjoyable. ”
- Suggested teaching and learning methodologies to foster skills, attitude and values in learners.
- Suggests instructional resources related to learners’ environment.
- Answers to Sub-strand Activities, End of Sub-strand Activities and Home Activities.
- Well-developed guidance to the Core Competences and Pertinent and Contemporary , Issues (PCls) as per the new curriculum have been addressed.
- Provides approaches to cater for learners with disabilities and special education needs.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review