Spotlight Mathematical Activities GD2
spotlight Mathematics Activities Learner’s Book Grade 2 has been uniquely designed to greatly benefit Grade Two learners handling New Curriculum Mathematics Activities. It comprehensively covers the Grade 2 Mathematics Activities Curriculum Designs as per the Competency-based Curriculum introduced by the Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) in 2017. It is presented in a clear, simple and precise language that makes learning stimulating and interesting.
Key Features of the Book:
- Covers all the Curriculum Designs strands, sub-strands and learning outcomes of the Grade 2 competency-based curriculum.
- Relevant learning experiences are provided in form of activities within the level of the learners.
- All mathematical concepts and competences are addressed per curriculum demands.
- Encourages authentic and realistic understanding of mathematical concepts by use of practical and group work activities with examples.
- Attractive full colour illustrations are used to clarify mathematical concepts.
- Uses ICT devices to make learning enjoyable.
- Develops concepts by using environment and real life experiences t8 foster skills, attitude and values in learners.
- Numerous and relevant Assessment Activities have been carefully developed per sub-strand.
- Practice Activities are provided for each Activity to assess developed concepts for respective learning outcome. Revision Activity is provided at the end of each Sub strand for formative assessment.
- Learner-centred approaches, discovery-based and inquiry-based activities have been applied to develop concepts, core competences, values and Pertinent Contemporary Issues (PCs).
- A Teacher’s Guide is available for this title.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review