Spotlight Mathematical Activities PP1 Trs
Spotlight Mathematics Activities Teacher's Guide Pre-primary 1 has been uniquely designed to greatly benefit the teacher in handling the New Curriculum Pre-primary 1 Mathematics Activities. It guides the teacher to comprehensively cover the Pre-primary 1 Mathematics Activities Curriculum
Design as per the Competency Based Curriculum introduced by the Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) in 2017. It is presented in a clear, simple and precise language that makes teaching and learning both stimulating and interesting.
Key Features of the Guide:
- Covers all the Curriculum Design's strands, sub-strands and learning outcomes of the Pre-primary 1 competency based curriculum.
- Relevant learning experiences are stated for all learning activities within the level of the learners.
- Suggested teaching and learning steps are included for all mathematical concepts and competencies as per curriculum demands.
- Encourages authentic and realistic understanding of mathematical concepts by suggested use of practical and group work activities with examples.
- Suggests instructional materials that are related to learner's environment.
- Guides the teacher in ways of using ICT devices to make learning enjoyable. :
- Suggests relevant assessment modes for all activities and feasible guidance on practical activities.
- Suggested teaching and learning methods are learner-centred approaches, discovery-based and inquiry-based to enhance development of concepts, core competencies, values and PCls.
- Provides approaches per sub-strand to cater for different learning abilities including slow and fast learners, as well as learners with special education needs following regular schooling.
- All answers have been provided for all assessment tools from the Learner's Book.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review