Spotlight Mathematics Learner's Book Grade 5 (Approved)
Spotlight Mathematics Learner's Book Grade 5 has been uniquely designed to greatly benefit Grade Five learners in handling Mathematics in line with the New Curriculum. It comprehensively covers the Grade 5 Mathematics Curriculum Design as per the CompetencyBased Curriculum. It is presented in a clear, simple, and precise language that makes learning stimulating and interesting.
Key features of the book:
• Covers all the Curriculum Design's strands, sub-strands, and learning outcomes of the Grade 5 competency-based curriculum.
• Relevant learning experiences are provided in form of activities within the level of the learners.
• All mathematical concepts and competencies are addressed.
• Encourages authentic and realistic understanding of mathematical concepts by use of practical and group work activities with examples.
• Attractive full-colour illustrations are used to clarify mathematical concepts.
• Develops concepts by using the environment and real-life experiences to foster skills, attitudes, and values in learners. • Detailed guidance for use of digital media to make learning enjoyable.
• Numerous and relevant Assessment Activities have been carefully developed per sub-strand. Practice Work has been provided for each Activity to assess developed concepts for the respective learning outcome. Revision Activity is provided at the end of each sub-strand for formative assessment.
• Learner-centred approaches, discovery-based, and inquiry-based activities have been applied to develop concepts, core competencies, values, and Pertinent Contemporary Issues (PCls).
• A Teacher's Guide is available for this title.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review