Spotlight Physical and Health Education Learne's Grade 5 (Approved)
Spotlight Physical and Health Education Learner's Book Grade 5 has been uniquely designed to equip the learner with skills, values, and competencies that will enable him or her to navigate through the learning environment. The book will greatly help the learner to develop creativity and nurture sports talent.
Key features of the book:
• Covers all the strands, sub-strands, and learning outcomes of the Physical and Health Education Grade 5 Competency-Based Curriculum.
• Relevant learning experiences are provided in form of activities and drills within the level of the learners.
• Has activities and drills that encourage the performance of physical and health activities for enjoyment, survival, and self-actualization.
• Has enough digital activities where links have been provided for learners to watch videos. The videos provide more information, engage learners, bring about easier understanding of concepts and make the learning of Physical and Health Education interesting.
• Allows learners to improvise a variety of play equipment and use tactical and social skills in outdoor activities for existence and personal development.
• Attractive full-color illustrations are used to clarify Physical and Health Education concepts.
• Develops concepts by using learner's environment and real-life experiences to foster skills,
attitudes, and values in learners.
• Revision exercises are provided for each sub-strand for formative assessment.
• Learner-centred approaches, discovery-based, and inquiry-based activities have been applied to develop concepts, core competencies, values, and Pertinent and Contemporary Issues (PCls).
• A Teacher's Guide is available for this title.
|Author||S. Chege, I. Njuguna, E. Njue|