Spotlight Quick Revision English 7
Spotlight Quick Revision English 7 has been uniquely designed to be of great help to Standard 7 pupils in revising the standard 7 syllabus as well as preparing for the KCPE examination. The book is a very useful tool for teachers who need an appropriate variety of questions for Continuous Assessment Tests, End-of-Term Examinations and Model Test Papers.
The key features of this book are:
- There are 18 units covering the entire Class 7 syllabus.
- The units are broken into terms 1,11, and III to guide both the teacher and the pupil in managing the
- syllabus content. Each unit spotlights the key points with the aid of brief examples. Each unit is structured into the topics Language Patterns, Grammar, Vocabulary and Writing
- with adequate Practice Exercises labelled A, B,C and D... respectively.
- At the end of each unit there is a Revision Exercise comprehensively revising the content of that unit, therefore arming the pupil with a sharp tool to face any English examination, especially the KCPE examination.
- The uniqueness of this book lies in units 17 and 18. In unit 17, detailed examples and exercises on Vocabulary and Figures of Speech such as Synonyms, Antonyms, Similes, Idioms and Proverbs are provided. Unit 18 features types of compositions commonly tested in KCPE, with samples of well-written compositions in the pupils' original handwriting.
- There is one complete KCPE Model Test Paper at the end of each term, covering the content of that term. Pupils and teachers can use these Test Papers to evaluate topics taught that term.
- 10 Model Test Papers at the end of the book, covering the entire English syllabus, helps to effectively prepare pupils for the ultimate KCPE paper.
- With at least 2,097 topical structured questions and 1,060 multiple-choice questions, this is the most comprehensive English Revision book you need.
- Answers to all the questions in the book are provided at the back pages of the book.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review